Anger is a common emotion that can help relieve stress. It is normal to experience anger and at times it is the appropriate response to the actions of others.
Anger can be an important ally, but we have to know where our boundaries are and how others are affected by our anger. It can serve us, but it can also alienate us and leave us with regrets.
Typical symptoms of anger
- Problems with anger in relationships
- Feeling of frustration towards others
- A hot temper
- Screaming, yelling, hitting out
- An inability to enjoy life or the company of others
- Withholding anger and becoming angry at ourselves
- Physical signs such as headaches, rapid breathing, pounding heart
How Neu Practice will help with anger
Anger control can be difficult for people and we can help you work out your anger and underlying emotions. Therapy can help if you wish to work on controlling your anger and help you understand other ways of alleviating some of the symptoms.